The Vanilla Project


The Vanilla Project


 The Vanilla Project born in October 2009, after re discovering Mexican Vanilla, looking at the amazing quality and different characteristic that made it different from another countries and varieties. Since then I've made experiments and compare Mexican Vanilla with Vanilla from other parts of the world, I've found differences that I thought is worth explaining, this information can be useful for people who cook for pleasure or professionally.
That's how was born "The Vanilla Project", I talk about from the History to how become the second most expensive spice in the world.
Also you can find basic recipes like "Vanilla Ice Cream" to complex dishes like "Vanilla Pork Belly, Puy Lentils and Pear purée".

The Vanilla Project... a Mexican Affair it is soon to be published and I hope you enjoy it as I enjoyed all process of writing it.


Comments