Chicken and yoghurt

Difficulty: *

Glorious chicken recipe, perfect for summer and bbq's!


I am serious when I say it, this chicken recipe will make you if not leak your plate at least suck your fingers!!! The yoghurt tenderise the chicken, the spices penetrate the flesh making every bite a succulent piece of meat. My friend Lyes gave me this recipe and is so delicious!!! It is very easy to make, add a fresh salad and you will have a very healthy and delicious meal with no effort at all! Having a barbecue this summer? No problem! this chicken will stay juicy! It is dressed to impress!

I suggest start one day before to marinate it.

Ingredients:


  • Chicken thighs
  • lemon zest
  • salt and black pepper
  • cayenne pepper
  • greek yoghurt
  • olive oil
  • grated ginger
  • grated garlic
Very easy, place the chicken where you can store it in the fridge and you can bake the chicken.


Add all the spices, seasoning and zest.


You can grate the garlic and ginger, or buy it already grated and just add a teaspoon. 


Mix it well, rubbing the seasoning all over the chicken


Add about two table spoons of greek yoghurt and mix well


Cover and let it marinate at least two hours, for best results 24 hours. 


Bake around 180° C for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on your over,  the chicken will have this beautiful crust from the spices and yoghurt, to make sure the chicken is cook, cut a little piece and clear liquid should come out and it should look white meat through. 


Unfortunately I don't have a picture of how it looks like when is cooked,  it was too delicious for me  to wait, but next time I make it I will add the picture to it.

Enjoy!!!

Comments