Natural Hand treatment for Winter

Difficulty: *

I have learned to love winter, even though the sun hides most of the time, it's cold and there is no leaves in the trees! However since I started making my own body lotions, my body hasn't suffered the change of climate, except for my hands. I wash my hands over 30 times a day, and working in a kitchen where flour, heat, water and so on... make my hands look and feel dry and harsh. 
I came up with a quick, cheap and very effective hand treatment. 

First I used scrub for a goddess recipe, I gently scrub my hands, to remove all death skin and any impurities.

Then I deep my hands and let them soak in this amazing treatment.

Prepare in a large container where you can dip both hands, at the same time if possible; like a bowl. 

Greek Yoghurt Hand treatment


3 tbsp of full fat Greek Yoghurt
1 tsp of honey 
1 tbsp of Olive oil (better if is extra Virgin)
5 drops of Vanilla extract or Vanilla Essential oil
1 tbsp of Milk Powder (not necessary, but gives you a plus softness)



Place all the ingredients, mix them with a spoon. Dip both hands in the mix and cover completely your hands,  leave them inside the mix for about 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water and see the results yourself!

Comments